CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Yay...finally a Unity Stamp...


I've been admiring and wanting this stamp but just didn't dive in so now that the end of the Christmas cardmaking time has come for me...I jump in and buy my first Unity Stamp! This stamp is perfect for using behind Tilda and some of the other figures I love stamping and will be fun for next Christmas. How could I pass up this great set at just $5.00 plus free shipping and a free gift??

Well, today is full of surprises! We rarely have Christmas snow in my part of the East Coast but it's snowing like crazy. Snow was supposed to hit the two southern-most counties in Delaware but not us. Oh gee, I just learned it's supposed to snow Sunday too...the day of our family party here at my home.

I know a little birthday girl who'll be happy to see this white stuff. That's right, my "big" granddaughter turns 4 today.

Happy birthday sweetie pie...with mucho love from Gramma!

0 comments: