CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Naughty or Nice???



I'm sick today so am reaching back to a favorite card of this season that I haven't posted on the blog. I titled this card the Naughty Larakins because this pair of tiny faeries are scampering inside my tree and broke an ornament! Really, I'd love to have a live pair of these scampering inside the tree but I'm afraid my pair of hounds would make short work of them.

The Larakins were made from an Emerald Fairies digital stamp available exclusively at Debs Creations. Do yourself a favor and check them out. This great store is in Australia but you needn't worry if you buy digital stamps however, they do ship stamps worldwide.

I love using black & white gingham ribbon in unexpected places and it looks especially good along with distressing. I made the green ornament from vintage glittery paper by DCWV...I hope you can tell that's what it is supposed to be as the bow slightly obscures it. The cool Christmas paper is by Making Memories. I had to make it my favorite easel card so it can be propped on a table and enjoyed!

This is definitely one of my favorite cards this Christmas...so much so that I just couldn't send it to anyone so I'm keeping it to decorate my studio!

I found a couple super sweet and easy Christmas projects over at the May Arts ribbon blog. Check out the gingerbead man and Christmas tree tutorials here.

0 comments: