CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Coffee Cup Cozy And The Winner Is...

IF you love coffee like me and frequent coffee shops or are looking for a cool gift for those who do, you may want to stop over to a Split Coast Stampers for an ingenious cozy tutorial. After that, join me in moving over to Bed, Bath & Beyond to buy a few of these
to go along with my gift cards and cozies. What a super gift for friends who love hot beverages!

Thanks to one and all for visiting and following my new blog. I've had the blog for a long time but only began using it in July of this year. It has come a long way since then, don't you think? Special thanks go out to my friend and former design team member and leader Karen for her encouragement and blog template links! I hope she starts her own blog someday too...the girl is very talented!

And the winner of the OWH blog hop candy from November 13th is #12 - Christine from Florida! HUGE congrats Christine!!!

0 comments: