CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Amazing Paper Dies in the UK

Rarely comes along a new gadget that I don't fall in love. I am definitely dazzled by new fangled things so I know in my heart of hearts that my son, Justin, got this gene from mom! Our love of tools is a little different but they are implements aka tools non-the-less. Check out this die...
I was visiting the amazing Suzanne Dean's blog to see her DT card for Copic Creations and was gobsmacked (the tool is English) by the beauty of the pine bough diecuts used on her card. Thankfully, she tells us they are Marianne D dies and are available at Bunny Zoe's Crafts in the UK. I'm going to have to consider getting some of them soon.

Speaking of Copic Creations...the challenge theme is "sparkle" and it runs until January 14th. The prize is a wonderful bunch of stamps from Just Rite Stamps.

0 comments: