CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Friday, December 17, 2010

The Holidays Go Marching On...

Hi fellow bloggers! I am a bit behind thanks in part to a mini snow storm yesterday here on my part of the East Coast. It was just enough to cover the roadways and keep me inside! Hopefully, later this morning we'll be able to get out to finish last minute errands for the family party on Sunday. It's an eventful weekend! Our granddaughter has her birthday party tomorrow too.

I don't have time to make cards right now so I thought you'd enjoy another tidbit I ran across in another blog that's available from a wonderful online store, Papertrey Ink. Check out this superb felt! I can imagine all sorts of wonderful, crafty things that one can make with 100% wool felt as fine as this. While you're there, be sure to check out the wonderful paper, etc. This is a wonderful online store.

0 comments: