CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Paper Mache Christmas Houses...

Ooohhhh...I am so tickled with a present I am giving my dear, dear fellow crafty- doll-loving-grandma friend (who'll know what she's getting for Christmas if she peeks at my blog too soon!) I'm sorry I didn't buy this set for myself but I will take joy in seeing my friend make hers and perhaps give it a go in 2011.

Took some doing but I found the houses at Hobby Lobby...

...plus lots of inspiration from Tim Holtz for possible techniques on this awesome snowman tag. My friend has a nice collection of paper mache Christmas houses which I was reminded of by looking at Tim's tag & recipe for snow: 1 part white UTEE, 2 parts clear UTEE, 1 part glass glitter, 1 scoop perfect pearls. Can't you see globs of this frosty goop slathered on this delicious house by Debbie Olson?
I just love the October Afternoon Mitten Weather papers she used! There are a few more ideas and a pattern at October Afternoon's blog. Check it out!

1 comments:

Leslie Anne Avila said...

Hi Ronda,
Thanks for dropping by my blog and leaving me some <3. I just love all of Tim Holtzs Christmas tags and your take on it is awesome. I still have you on the side of my blog from when I first started it!
Those houses look so so fun. Be sure to post yours when you finish it!
Merry Christmas ronda!

Blessings,
Leslie