CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Monday, December 6, 2010

Graphics Fairy


This is a little free gift from the folks over at Graphics Fairy. All you need to do to upload it to your computer is click on my image, then right click on that page, and save to your computer. You'll also want to be sure to visitGraphics Fairy to see all the amazing free vintage images and participate in the fun. I'm going to someday soon...right after I sew stockings and make & address Christmas cards, wrap, prepare for my 2 parties...you get the idea. 'Tis the season!!

1 comments:

Christine said...

Rhonda, Not sure if this is where I am suppose to leave you a message but I got my blog candy today! Thank you, my granddaughter helped me open it up, she was so excited and loved the Christmas items. We will be making her Christmas cards with most of it! Thanks again.