CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Saturday, January 1, 2011

My Favorite Things!!



My Favorite Things is one of those interesting places one happens across online that is a true keeper. Besides the sweetest little stamps this store also has wonderful Die-namics die sets, many with stamps coordinated to fit within the die cut...brilliant!!

Well, today I was looking around this website and found another amazing service they offer which will definitely be worth a try in the future. Can you believe they also service Copic markers? Yes, you heard me correctly! You can send in your markers to have them refilled and tips changed. I've been buying refill ink lately and wondered what the heck I was going to do with all those bottles...well, this answers that for me. Next time I have a pen or two of colors I use less often, I'm sending them to My Favorite Things to be refilled. Geez...brilliant x2!!

I have a number of Ciao markers that need their nibs replaced and have dreaded doing it myself tho' am sure it is an easy task...for $1.95 I don't mind having it done for me. Enjoy the interesting tidbit...hope to see you soon with a fun paper creation.

2 comments:

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

thanks for sharing
happy new year
hugs
claudia

Edith said...

Great tip Ronda! Thanks for sharing!
Happy New Year!
Hugs, Edith