CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Friday, January 14, 2011

Wonderful Quote & Sneak Peek...


Today, I've spent most of the lunch hour blog hopping for the wonderful Itty Bitty line of Unity stamps. If you haven't done so be sure to visit their blog and check it out too. They are giving away 25 stamps to a lucky hopper...hope its me. I bought my first Unity stamp at Christmas time and fell in love.

While I was hopping around the internet this morning I came across a quote that sums up some of my feelings about friendship and wanted to share it with you...
"A friend is someone who gives you total freedom to be yourself-
and especially to feel, or not feel.
Whatever you happen to be feeling at any moment is fine with them.
That's what real love amounts to
- letting a person be what he really is."
— Jim Morrison

Pefect message my friends! Be yourself...I like you just the way you are. Be well and have a great day.

Please go hop and come back later this weekend. I'm wrapping up my Valentine masterpiece for 2011 and might even have one to sell on Esty.com. The photo above it a sneak peak!!!

3 comments:

jen said...

GREAT quote!!!! Thanks for visiting the May Arts blog! :D

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Lovely post!
Hey, I have a giveaway here, please come join in the fun!
http://pixiedustpaperie.blogspot.com/2010/01/hummingbird-love-by-lori-hairston.html

LeAnne said...

Rhonda, thanks for your comment! So fun to see your blog (and your profile picture)....we are almost neighbors, just up over the PA line! I'll be peeking in to see what you have created in the future!
LeAnne