CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Friday, January 21, 2011

Baby It's Cold Outside!


Oh yes! It is in the 20 degree range here today. A good day to enter my cute little card in the ABC DT Challenge for my final entry! I had so much fun entering this challenge I just kept making cards for it. This is my fav by far tho'! The black/white/hot pink colorway is so much fun and any excuse I can find to use the black & white gingham ribbon, I'm taking it! It is one of my favorite embellies.
The large pink faux crystal heart is a leftover from Valentine's Day 2010 by Recollections and a focal point for the card. This really isn't a Valentine card but more a seasonal card that reminds one of where we are in the year.
The sweet little digital image I used on the card is from the Pure Innocence collection by Heather Ellis. The rubberstamp is available at All That Scraps too.

My choice of Copic markers were in keeping with the color scheme I chose for the card but would work with almost any color due to the neutral gray/black & white on the coat & scarf set. For the first time in my postings, I'll post the Copics I used:
Coat/hat - C1, C3, C5, B00, O (to tone down/blend the B00)
Boots - RV21, RV23, RV25, RV29
Face - E00, E33, E50, R000, R20
Its tough to see the Diamond Stickles used on the coat and snow and also, the shimmery metallic finish to the gray background paper by SEI that I used an MS punch. Additional embellies include MS snowflakes with faux crystal centers and white Robin's Nest pearlized decos. If I've left off anything important please leave me a comment and I'll try to answer...Oh...AND I love comments and followers. Please stop by again soon!

3 comments:

Jacilynn said...

how very adorable! love this sweet image and the pretty snowflakes!
Thanks for joining us at ABC Toys & Crafts!
Jacilynn

Karolyn at Paper Therapy said...

Another brilliant project for the Baby It's Cold Outside challenge! The color palette makes swoon!! Thanks so much for playing with us at ABC Toys & Crafts!

Justine said...

This is so perfect for our Baby It's Cold Outside Challenge. I really love the color combo, snowflakes and that heart