CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Amazing New Stuff...


Cosmos Cricket has introduced a wonderful new product I can't wait to get my sticky little fingers on...they are GLUBERS!! They are large circles of glue that are perfect for making things like ribbon flowers and those accordian pleated rounds I love.
Be sure to visit their blog for a cute video on them and join me in patiently waiting for our favorite suppliers to start carrying them. Sheesh...I'm not so good with patience but I'll try. Here's a photo of the package I snagged from their website so you'll know them when they start popping up.

1 comments:

Leslie Anne Avila said...

Omg Ronda,
Just received the banner and I LOVE IT!!!! I'm going to blog about it tomorrow!! I love it love it love! Made so nicely and constructed with lots of love! Thank you thank you. I just finished my second handmade, pay it forward, gift and now I'm on number 3....you! Actually I just have you and Patricia because I'm not doing something like that for my sister since I'm always giving her stuff. Lol
Okay, do you have a favorite color? I want to do something in a color that you like.
Thanks again, I really do love it mucho!!!!!!
Blessings to you,
Leslie