CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Monday, January 17, 2011

ATS & ABC Challenges


The challenge at All That Scraps this week is to use something with a "snowman" theme. Stamps used have to be carried in their store. The rubber of this cutie is in their My Favorite Things collection here (tho' I believe its currently out of stock.) I made mine from a digital image that I purchased online somewhere ages ago.


My easel card was a fun one to make from a pack of MS seasonal papers I purchased back before Christmas and never used. I distressed and sewed the layers together and added gingham ribbon with a red buttons. I love the "snow day" theme to the paper and wanted it to play prominantly with the card so I left the front pretty simple and used the sentiment inside. The interior is decorated with old red cluny lace a hand punched snowflake layered with a adhesive glittery foam snowflake, metal asteriks, & red pearl.


Hurry on over to All That Scraps to check out this challenge. It ends today! Over at ABC Design Team the "Baby Its Cold Outside" challenge runs until Jan. 22th and you can enter as many times as you like. I am working on another entry for this week too! Winner will be announced Jan. 27th.

2 comments:

Edith said...

Pretty card, Ronda! I love the colors, the cute image and your stitches!
Hugs, Edith:)

Karolyn at Paper Therapy said...

This is so freakin' adorable! I love the layered snowflakes, and that image is perfecto for the Baby It's Cold Outside challenge! Thanks so much for playing with us at ABC Toys & Crafts!