CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Soldier Cards



My day at the work table making a few cards for my dil Michelle and her co-workers collection destined for soldiers serving in Iraq was productive. I finally used my Songbird cartridge for the Cricut too. It was rewarding to use a number of sheets I had hanging around here that I just couldn't figure out how to use...you know the ones that look like they're meant to be a scrapbook background page? The thought came to me that maybe I wasn't seeing it because they were more masculine looking than I usually use and wow, what better way to use them! I hope they look okay for sending to mostly male soldiers so far from home.

These 4 simple cards are a perfect starting point for me. I hope they work for Michelle & co.!

0 comments: