CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Sunday, August 22, 2010

1000 Sheets of Paper


Honestly, I learn so much blog hopping everyday! Today's find is the 1000 Sheets of Paper blog candy here and Pure Innocence stamps & digis so...this blog hopping stuff is a good thing. I love it when I find something new to love. Be sure to click the title line to visit and enter the blog candy giveaway by September 4th.




I have this terrific pal who is a good friend of a good friend, for about 30 years, named Dona. Lately, Dona and I and her super DH, Bobby, have been enjoying beads and have attended 3 huge shows in the Wilmington & Philly area. My hopes are to start making some serious items soon AND I've got to get these great bracelets listed in my Etsy.com store soon. Email me or comment here if you're interested in one...I'm only charging $10. per bracelet and they are smashing with so many charms!

My new digi discovery would is the wonderful Pure Innocence collection by Heather Ellis. I bought 5 digi stamps today since they're having a super sale and I could pay with Paypal. Do yourself a favor and check them out soon!

My kiddos are coming by for homemade Italian pasta & pea soup so I've got to run for now!!

0 comments: