CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Friday, August 13, 2010

Mojo Monday


I'm going to try my best to make a card for the Mojo Monday challenge...one I've never entered before. I have so many stamps other than Tilda...it will be a nice change of pace. I was searching for a challenge without a product tie in so this is perfect!! Kudos to my papercrafting gal pal in Texas, Karen, for turning me on to Mojo Monday.

Well, the weather was uncooperative for photography Saturday & Sunday around here so I missed getting my card in for this challenge but here it is just for fun...

For this card, I used Basic Grey's Wisteria collection of cardstock with solid colors from my scrap box. The centerpiece was stamped with BG clear stamps from the same collection. The sentiment is a TPC clear stamp. (I don't recommend these as the image quality is poor.) I used dimensional tape to layer it over the beautiful ruffled ribbon from American Crafts. I've been anxious to make something with this beautiful collection from Basic Grey and love the outcome!

0 comments: