CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Monday, August 16, 2010

Mojo Monday #151



Missed Mojo Monday last week as well as a lot of others...will try again! The good news is I have a number of August birthdays so I'll be in good shape for birthday cards.

So here we are and finally a card to submit to the Mojo Monday challenge! Mine is a little weak because I'm really not up to par making cards for little boys. It is definitely different. I hope my 2 year old great nephew likes his b'day card! Party time this coming Sunday for little "O"!!

Supplies: 5.5" square blue card, yellow cardstock, 2 patterned papers, border punch, green oval, Nestabilities scalloped oval handstamped with Stampin Up vintage set. Orange gingham check ribbon, 2 Button Ups, 1 Mullberry blue/white daisy, unknown green frog head charm & green saftey pin. Sentiment & frog were coated with clear dimensional coating to glaze. Sentiment was created by me and antiqued with green stamp pad.

0 comments: