CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

More Soldier Cards...

How's this for timing?? I got this wonderful information today from the folks at Hero Arts and was wowed at the timing! I'll be looking to make more cards asap and wanted to pass along links to anyone interested in making their own cards for our own American heros serving the USA far from home. This drive is for blank cards the troops can send home. What a great idea!! I plan to donate some of my challenge cards that are piling up on my work table. How about you?

If you'd like to join Hero Arts for a weekend of cardmaking September 10-12, 2010 check out out the blog mid-page HERE.

Here are some great links if you'd like to join Operation Write Home (OWH):
- Operation Write Home
- OWH Birthday Bash
- Hero Arts Blog
- Important Guidelines
- OWH on Facebook

0 comments: