CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Thankful at 7 Kids Challenge Blog



Tab over at 7 Kids has had a rough go with a son who was injured in an auto accident recently. In celebration of thanks the challenge this round is in the spirit of "thankfulness" appropriate for the season as well. I'm very thankful for all my visitors here but mostly for my wonderful DH, children & grandchildren. 2010 has been one of the best as we welcomed little granddaughter, Heather Rose, into our family this Fall. There isn't much that can top that!

I hope you enjoy my post today! I'm hoping to add one tomorrow but am feeling a little under the weather and have some big cooking to do so may not make it here again until after Thanksgiving. This is one of my favorite holidays because I get to spend it surrounded by the people I love most each year. What a blessing! Blessings and peace to you all also.

0 comments: