CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Friday, November 5, 2010

Burtonesque Dolls Design Team Call

So you thought you'd seen the last of Halloween, eh??? I think its a lot like Halloween everyday over at the Burtonesque Dolls blog!
It must be that time of year because I'm seeing more and more design teams calls. Check it out over at the Burtonesque Dolls Blog. Here's my entry...
This call ends on November 12 so get your booty over and link up a photo of anything you'd like that shows your abilities. This looks like a fun group!


After you finish there be sure to head right over to Jacque's Blog for a chance at some extra blog candy as she celebrates her "Pink Journey". This one ends on Sunday, 11/7...and be sure to check Jacque's other candy on my sidebar.

1 comments:

Nicole Wright Designs said...

Oh this is great, I love it! You can never have too much creepy on TBD! Good luck with the DT Call;)