CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

NEW! Magna-licious Challenge Blog

Just when I get my ailing computer back and am all set to start creating again a new challenge blog comes along. Oh my...you could do this full time AND how much fun would that be? Well, I guess my DH thinks I DO it fulltime too!

I somehow found the Magna-licious store in my search for a sold out Tilda Christmas stamp and when no one else online had it for me, Magna-licious did...through them I reaquainted with an old design team friend formerly from CA, now in TX. Do yourself a favor and visit Leslie's Blog where you'll find a charming mix of her special, talented family and her wonderful cards. I'm so honored to own an absolutely amazing Raggedy Ann scrapbook layout that Leslie sold me a few years back. I discovered her while doing some talent scouting for our old design team so it really thrills me to see things working out well for her. Also, BE sure to check out her studio...it is to DIE for! Well...I am getting off on a tagent here so will try to get back on track and go finish some cards I'm working on. Hope to see you around the blogs and please stop back for the OWH on 11/3!!

How exciting Tilda fans...Magna-licious has started a new challenge blog! It is destined to be amazing, for sure. You can visit it by clicking the lavendar blinkie on my sidebar or with the title above.

The twice monthly challenges will have 2 themes: color and inspiration. Sounds like lots of fun. The first challenge is underway today. The theme of the first one is the colors yellow and pink! Can't wait to dig in and have some Maggie fun!! The prize is a gift cert. to the amazing Magna-licious store. See you there...

0 comments: