Hello and welcome to my blog! You're reading right, we're having a Valentine bloghop to celebrate Veteran's Day Week and to get folks thinking about the next big OWH deadline. Valentine cards are due no later than January 7th. so it's time to take a break from your Christmas holiday crafting and join in new fun for a good cause! If you arrived here from Lisa's blog, you're in the right spot so read on for lots of fun and a link to your next stop.
To thank you for stopping by my blog I'm offering a little Christmas candy! Please spread the word to other blog hoppers to stop in and check out the goodness.
Qualify to win my blog candy with these easy steps:
1) See the left sidebar to follow my blog.
2) Leave a comment with your email address.
3) Blog about or post my Christmas candy photo on your sidebar AND/OR mention it and OWH on your blog.
4) Check back here on December 1st to see if you won.
5) Sorry, this is not available to international bloggers.
Please support Operation Write Home and vote daily! This worthy charity is in the top 3 in Joann Stores Craft for a Cause celebration and needs daily votes. So please be sure to stop by Joann's and cast your vote today. Thank you friends and God Bless the USA!!
I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog and will visit again! Please be sure to hop on over to Nancy's at Scrap Happens! and see what fun she has in store for you.