CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Sunday Greetings Papercrafting Friends!

Holy cow! I can't believe it has been so long since I posted and gosh, even longer since I posted card photos. I will try to get a card up here later tonight or tomorrow...promise!

For now please do yourself a BIG, BIG favor and go visit a site I found tonight. I'm in love! Considering I bought 2 sets of Spellbinder dies today at 60% off at A. C. Moore...this is a timely find. This company in England creates the most wonderful stamps that fit a number of the Nestability dies and are great! AND what a great name...the Waltzing Mouse Stamps. If you like primatives, distressing and the like you have to scoot over and check them out. I can't wait to order!

0 comments: