CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Thursday, October 14, 2010

New ORANGE Challenge Card!


Well, it's October and the challenge called for orange over at Copic Creations' challenge blog so what could one do besides a Halloween card? I tested out my newly won C.C. Designs Honey Witch digital stamp hand colored with my growing collection of Copics and applied her to a 5-1/2" card cut from the Cricut Wild Card cartridge along with coordinating layers of circles in black & orange. My recipe for witchy gal's complexion is to use a rim of G20 & lightly w/G99 around the head and fill in & blend with E50. Her blush and lips color are shaded with V00 & V06. I like the outcome!

Love the 5/8" orange & black grosgrain ribbon & bow, for fun I colored the thread on the orange Button-Up black with a Copic for the occasion.
On the inside I added a stamped tag and a creepy spider from the Cricut Paper Dolls cartridge. This was a fun little card to make with the double-sided vintage K & Co. DP. It's perfect for one of my sweet little grandgals!

Be sure to check out the other fun entries at Copic Creations Challenge Blog!

2 comments:

mycardz said...

Awwww, what a cutie!! Your coloring is awesome and I love the purple flower in her hair - just a perfect touch! So glad you could join us at Copic Creations. Thank you! hugz, Mary

"Kirby" (KrB) said...

Oh Ronda, this is super! What an adorable image and great coloring on it! Thanks for joining our Copic Creations challenge on coloring orange.