CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Sunday, October 31, 2010

A Blast From The Past - UGH!


When I logged on to MSN and saw the headline for an article about worthless collectibles the other day I knew TFM had to be in there somewhere! What I didn't expect was for one of my programs to be highlighted. I figured it would be some other cutesy program NOT one of my own. LOL!!!

If you only knew how much work, by so many folks, went into the development of this item...it is unbelievable. On the up side, during my tenure I learned so much about Princess Diana through studying her fashions and recreating them in miniature and am constantly amazed at how fashion forward she became and how her clothing stands the test of time. Many of the later gowns, such as this blue gown, are still fashionable today. There was a day when I could tell you what event each dress was for and who designed it but I'm afraid my knowledge of those minute details about this beautiful blue silk sheath have disappeared with the mist of time.

Princess Diana was an amazing style icon! I'm very honored and privileged to be part of a creative team who made this and many other wonderful dolls.

0 comments: