CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Woohoo...Top 5 Badge at All That Scraps

ATStopFive
I goofed on the end date for the Hot, Hot Days of Summer Challenge over at All That Scraps then along came an earthquake and a hurricane named Irene and I almost forgot to stop back entirely. So...imagine my surprise when I stopped over just now and see my cute little Pirate Tilda stairstep card sitting beneath top winner (and uber talented) Debbie Dolphin! In case I forget here it is again:

Stop back again soon to see what's new!

2 comments:

paola said...

not at all sure how i missed this little masterpiece, what a lot of work, love those waves and your coloring and details are just stunning.
smiles
Paola

Juls said...

i was at a crop with friends and ran across your blog while looking for a tote online. we all fell in love with his lil pirate! could you give us some information on the stamp?