CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Naughty or Nice?????


I finally finished my 5"x7" card for the Cosmos Cricket and Cards Magazine challenge from the cool sketch in my August 21st post. I loved Debbie Olson's card (seen in my post below too) and was inspired by her scalloped crescent because it looked so much like an envelope flap so I incorporated it on my card. My "peppermints" were made using Fire Brick Distress Ink pad and Glossy Accents with a retired Sassafrass Lass clear stamp. The peppermints looked too new for my card so I antiqued them a bit with brown Stazon Ink. The vintage-feel papers are from an 8x8 Cosmos Cricket pad called Wonderland from a few years back. For fun the faerie wings were treated with a dab of diamond Stickles and coated with Glossy Accents. Be sure to click on the photo for a better look.

I made my own "naughty or nice" list which was antiqued and punched with an EK Success punch. My favorite May Arts ribbon was tied around the middle. A pair of cute little friends were colored with Copics and pop-dotted to the front. This wonderful stamp is a digi called "The Larakins" from the Emerald Faerie Garden.



I used these Copics for the stamp:

Hurry over and enter your card...this challenge ends on August 27th with a winner announced on September 3rd.

3 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Ronda this is adorable! Those little pixies are too cute! Love the peppermint candies...nice touch!!!

Carisa said...

LOVE this!

Debbie Olson said...

Such a sweet card--love your coloring too!