CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 5, 2011

Zippered Card Tutorial


Okay, so this isn't my card just yet but I thought it was such a cute idea. I just had to share a photo and a link!

The directions for this card can be found at Market Street Stamps and it looks like so much fun! I'd love to try this for a few special cards I tuck in to my never-ending box destined for OWH. It would also make a perfect Christmas money holder or giftcard holder too! I hope you'll give it a try soon.

2 comments:

Geri said...

What a cute idea! I have never seen this one! Wanted to thank you, Rhonda, for your sweet comments on my blog! I am thrilled to death with the sketch win, but it's so much more fun when others take the time to celebrate with you--so thank you!! Your card was absolutely adorable! I feel very honored with the win, considering the other beautiful entries, like yours! Thank you again!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

That is beautiful, thanks for sharing!
hey, Pixie dust paperie is giving away a Pixie Kit, please come join in the fun!
http://www.pixiedustpaperie.blogspot.com/