CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Friday, April 1, 2011

SPRINGSC11 Mother's Day Card Spring Challenge

This was a great chance to make a special Mother's Day card for a very special lady in our family! I entered it in the SCS Spotted Canary Spring Challenge. I couldn't post a photo to the listing but hope it was just a temporary glitch and that it'll show up but if not there is a link back here. The faeries are Ally & Beeble from Debs Creations Emerald Faery collection. The digital download was colored with Copics. I added Glossy Effects for some fun and Stickles to the fairy wings. The flower was handmade by me from pink cardstock. The base is MS ribbon loops. The sentiment was computer generated. Paper is vintage from my stash, maybe Pizzazz but I love it! The card turned out very girly for my husband's dear mom :-)

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comments:

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Beautiful and unique, thanks for sharing!

hey, I have a giveaway here, please come join in the fun!
http://pixiedustpaperie.blogspot.com/2011/03/april-kit-preview-day.html