CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Saturday, April 9, 2011

A Favorite Layout...



Rarely comes along a piece that I have such an emotional bond to as this scrapbook layout. I made it a couple years ago with the intent of selling it on eBay. I priced it higher than my market of buyers, tho' much lower than many of the well-known artists sell, so it was no surprise...it didn't sell! Yay! I don't make scrapbook layouts much anymore preferring to make cards since they are much more compact.
Oh, the joy! So now my youngest son who inspired me to make the layout is having his first child and if we're lucky we have a 50-50 shot it'll be a boy! We'll be thrilled with what we get but a grandson would be fun since we have two wonderful granddaughters. Anyway, new daddy2B, Justin, is a volunteer firefighter hence my attachment to this cute layout. I hope you enjoyed seeing my moldy oldie again, as much as I!

I used paperpiecing technique with my original illustrations of the "little hero" and his pedal car-driving dalamation friend. Please keep in mind, these are my original illustrations and may not be reproduced in any fashion without my written permission.

0 comments: