CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Cards for Grace...


Please be sure to stop by Jennifer McGuire Ink to read more about Grace and how to help with her card drive or to see more about Cards for Kids.

My pocket full of playing card size images to color was inspired by a heart pocket shown on Jennifer's blog.

I made mine by: stamping leaves on the front of a store-bought 5.5" x 5.5" card and cutting around the leaves to make a 5" slit across the card for a pocket. I restamped the Magnolia Tilda Jungle leaves on green cardstock, added a few punched flowers, & glued over the white stamp so the vines showed nicely. I used a rounder on the corners then glued together the inside of the card making sure to only glue around outer edge of the bottom to form my pocket. A 5" x 5" square of yellow gingham with rounded corners was slipped & glued into the pocket to form a lining. I added bits of paper from my stash, spelled G-R-A-C-E in wooden tiles, looped ribbons on either side and voila!

I hope you enjoy my small gift. I'll be posting cards tomorrow.

0 comments: