CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Anything But...


All That Scraps is having a challenge for anything BUT cards and this is my entry! My Surfer Emma is a digital stamp I enlarged to about 6" and printed on Bristol board. The coloring is a combo of Copics & watercolor pencils...neither work so well on Bristol so I'm switching back to Neenah cardstock. I festooned a kraft handle gift bag for a special summer treat, added an assortment of Prima and other flowers with some wispy mesh iridescent ribbon, aqua ricrac, & a raffia bow on the handle. Papers are K & Co. Seaglass and treasures from by scrap box! I added a number of starfish & sand dollars which are Cricut diecuts to finish the beach theme...my favorite.

Check out the challenge with the link on the right column.

2 comments:

Jennifer Moore said...

Turned out awesome.

Jodi said...

Adorable bag! Such perfect colors for Summer too!! Thanks for joining us at ATS Wednesday Challenge!
Hugs
Jodi =)