CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Monday, July 18, 2011

Refilling Copic Markers

I'm really loving the Lily Pad! They have fun, easy projects for all levels of cardmakers and interesting how-to videos. Check out the latest on refilling Copic markers.

I have the booster nib and followed the directions judiciously and could not get a great fill with the amount suggested. The Lily Pad method does it quickly. I'll be filling mine this way from now on.

A word of caution...DO NOT forget to clean the nib after every use. I did and tinted my blender slightly!

It is CHA Chicago week so things will be quieter than usual around the blogs and websites. I'm hoping my favorite spot to buy Copics will learn a bit about customer service in their travels at CHA. When I find a suitable replacement...I'm outta there!

0 comments: