CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Friday, July 15, 2011

Magnolia Stamps of Sweden - Edwin's Fish


It has been years since I first saw this stamp and failed to buy it!! I have thought about and wanted to use it so many times since and am always annoyed that I let another summer go by without getting one so today I have decided to contact Diana at Magnolia-licious and order it! Just wait to see the next teepee card I make :-) Here's a photo from the official Magnolia website in Sweden.

The only bad thing I have noticed about this stamp is the fish all face the same direction. Otherwise, I think they are just the cutest...this coming from someone who HATES fish in either a tank or on my plate but I do love the sea and live fish swimming in their natural habitat.

If you have this stamp and would like to part with it...get in touch asap and maybe I'll buy yours instead of ordering new. Thanks for looking in today!

0 comments: