CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Stamps 'n Dies...Oh My!

I've been on a quest in recent weeks to find the perfect labels die with matching stamps. So many have come on the market in recent months I thought an article about them would be both helpful to me and my fellow blogging cardmakers. Well, let me back up a bit. I should clarify that there are many die and stamp sets period, not just "labels" per se but all sorts of beautiful shapes.

My cousin sent me a note yesterday about buying several sets from Papertrey Ink so I'll begin there. They have many wonderful matching sets of all sorts of shapes with matching stamps. You can find dies or matching stamps for as little as $5. If you're looking to wet your feet with a small investment...I really like their Fillable Frames grouping. The matching stamps are here. My current must have is sold out but you can see the Button Boutique here.

Clear Dollar Stamps has a unique idea. They sell lots of dies and stamps too but I found it interesting that they have a great set of stamps designed to work with the Cricut Storybook cartridge...may favorite cartridge! Check out Marquee Labels and Storybook Inspiration for some cool backgrounds and sentiments that will really customize your Cricut label diecuts. Check out this page for an awesome set of dies and matching stamps too.


My Favorite Things Die-Namics have a bunch of great shaped dies and a couple sets of matching labels & stamps. This is the company that got me started on my quest to find the perfect set to purchase! The cool sets here are just $19.95 for stamps and matching die. I should run order now, shouldn't I?!

Prickley Pear has an interesting bunch of shaped dies with matching stamp sets. I love these sets but wish they also had labels! Be sure to see my fav on page 2...the dragon flies :-)

Waltzing Mouse in the UK offer a wonderful selection of stamps that are compatible with Spellbinder's Nestabilities. Who wouldn't love stamps that work with our favorite dies?

Verve's Cut Above Dies are lots of fun. Be sure to click on each design and check the matching stamps sets at the bottom of the page.

If you are like me and love the ticket trend on cards, you've got to hustle over to Whimsy Stamps and check out their dies and stamps. This shop carries all the great Ann Vento Raindrop Echo ticket sentiment stamps as well as a complete line of other matching dies and stamps. This week the stamps on are sale at 25% off too! But the best gem I found looking around this great store were digital stamps to fit the Nestabilities. You'll find them here in Raindrop Echo also.

Last one up today is Gina K Designs of Stamp TV fame. I highly recommend subscribing to Stamp TV so you get their videos for lots of interesting cardmaking techniques, tips, etc. too. They have a wonderful selection of stamps to work with the Nestibilities also.

Well folks, that's about it for today. PLEASE leave me a comment if you have a lead on other sets of dies and matching stamps!!! I'd love to see your favorites. Thanks so stopping by and please come again soon.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Great article, Cuz. I've got to stop looking because I want to buy everything. Where can I get a die for a 2" by 2" envelope? It can be approximate.

Thanks for sharing all your research for us.

Linda