CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

OWH I've been missing you...

It has been so long since I sat down to put together cards for OWH. Taking MIL to her appointments and running back and forth to the beach to get ready for the upcoming season have eaten into my creative time so it felt great to make a few I thought I'd share. *If anyone is interested in volunteering to make cards for our deployed troops please click the link at the top of the right sidebar here...............>

My cards are made on a kraft 5.5" x 4.25" card, with a black layer under scraps of Cosmos Cricket vintage cardstock. I don't usually stitch on these cards since I'm usually making them assembly line method but decided to stitch down a narrow scrap of black dotted paper. They just seemed to call out for something coffee related so I stamped the cardstock with an old SU mug and restamped and paper pieced Bo Bunny Double Dot with a heart glazed with Ranger Glass Effects. The sentiment was computer generated with a boatload extra so I can keep making more coffee-related cards for the troops! I hope you enjoy...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

This was my first Stampin Up set!!
Karen