CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Prickley Pear Rubberstamps

Blogger is misbehaving today so this is my second composition about the terrific things going on at Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps. There's a blog hop and new release party with chances to win some pretty amazing blog candy. I entered to win an ornament set with clearstamps and a die...a coordinated set! There's also a trees set of stamps & die...these coordinated set can't be believed and must look at their store here.

I got my OWH stamp yesterday and can mark the back of the cards now! Halloween cards need to arrive by September 20 to make it to our troops for Halloween. In the meantime, I'm keeping fingers crossed for a win and am heading back to my desk to work on more Halloween cards for Operation Write Home.

0 comments: