CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Kraftin Kimmie Challenge #47



Well, the challenge is to be items made in Green, Orange & Purple...figuring the time of year, I know everyone is going to be submitting Halloween-themed items. Not me!! I've had a run of Halloween cards and decided to see what else I could come up with to fill the bill and this is it. I LOVE this Charlotte stamp and wish I could find a Christmas way to use it and may have by lopping off the dolly's dangling button and reattaching it to the head! We'll see.

The image was stamped using Memento Tuxedo Black and colored with Copic markers. The apron green turned out perfectly! Being new with using these illustration markers, I wasn't sure what I would come up with but the love the end result. It goes so well with the SEI papers I used for the background. The apron recipes is a foundation of G20, with a tiny amount of G02 which I sparingly applied as a shadow beneath the doll and at the folds and blended into the foundation. Hope this helps anyone trying to shade with lime green!

Hurry over and enter your card. This challenge ends on Friday.

2 comments:

Edith said...

Nice image! I love your colors, Ronda. Beautiful designer paper and great work on your stitching:)
Hugs, Edith

g said...

oh so adorable! i LOVE how she's colored & the flowers are gorgeous!! awesome stitching too- i could never be so neat on the circle!