CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Mission Accomplished!


My kids gave me this wonderful craft table for my studio this past Christmas. However, they did not provide assembly so it has been sitting in the foyer for over 2 months now as I sit daily taking over the dining room and kitchen tables. There is hope on the horizon! I called on a wonderful service in my area www.snapzingo.org to have them pick up the remaining parts from Carrie's home in Middletown and to assemble. Hopefully, it will be together in the next couple weeks. I can't wait!!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi! My name is Kat and I'm looking for a good project table. I googled 'craft table' and this picture from you website showed up. I was wondering if you could please tell me where its from. You can reach me by email at
nursekitty08@gmail.com
Thanks so much.
--Kat