CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Saturday, February 16, 2008

Greetings and Thank You!


Hello friends and fellow enthusiasts! I hope you will stop by frequently to leave a comment or check to see what's new at eBay and ETSY for myself and fellow members of PBSTR.

PBSTR is a wonderful design group of artists who share wonderful scrapbook layouts, paper piecings and other paper crafts on eBay. Be sure to click on the link to check out what's new. I feel fortunate to be part of this terrifically talented group of friendly artists.

Enjoy the slide show of some of my artwork from the last year...




I am also a member of I.C.E. (International Charm Exchange) and Ephemeral Notions. These are groups I belong to exercise the fun side of my creativity. We are also kindred spirits who love to make art of all sorts but especially handcrafted art charms, and all sorts of altered and ephemeral arts. Here's a photo of a charm I made recently for a swap with ICE:



0 comments: