CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Tuesday, August 7, 2012


Mid-Week Magnolias is having an "Olympic" challenge! Since I created a USA patriotic inspired card with my new go-to stamp I decided to go for the next best. Inspired by my family's mother land, Italy check out the latest card destined to a trio of favorite cousins!

This card was colored with Copic markers. I used the paper piecing technique on Tilda's dress along with several Spellbinder diecuts. I used a modified easel card base where I folded the easel in half toward the opening and topped with my image and a base of 3 diecuts. This shows off the topper well.

Here are a few more angles:


1 comments:

Frances said...

Hi, Rhonda, lovely card, great design. Sorry I dont come so often, but always admire your work. hugs, Frances.