CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Friday, March 9, 2012

Latte Cards, Stamps & Cartridges

I'm lovin' this Cricut Everday website latte...I'm sure you will too! I want to use my Cricut more for cardmaking and this little video by Emma of My Creative Time stamps shows it with flair or java/joe/brewsky...however you look at it.

Emma will show you how to use the Cricut Lacy Labels to cut an A2 size card that will be your base for a tall latte using Love You a Latte. This is a collaborative effort using My Creative Time's stamp set You Are Perk-fect and Coffee Backgrounds. Can you believe THIS awesome set for just $16.99...including dies?? I HAVE to add these to my wishlist!!


I LOVE coffee and give it away by the bags full all summer long at my Angelstide rental property...yep...all summer! Nothing better than an early morning cuppa joe, relaxing in my wonderful Florida room overlooking the Little Assawoman Bay and our lake....ahhhhhh!!

0 comments: