CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Sunday, February 12, 2012

One Last Valentine for 2012...SNIFF!

It is a very good thing I started my Valentines early this year.  As the day draws closer, I've not been able to get my mind back into the creative mode.  My DH has been having some health issues so he has been my focus.  My grandkids are actually gettingr store-bought cards....eeek!!  A first but I bet my 5 year granddaughter will love it for a change, so I don't feel so bad.  It's sorta like the child who wants a store-bought Halloween costume after sporting beautiful mommy-made ones!  Been there a few years back so I feel well prepared.

Here's the last of the cards I got made before chaos reigned in our house:


The Tilda was from a swap I participated in recently.  The lovely kraft/damask print and newsprint cardstock are from Canvas Corp.  The large red heart was cut with my Cricut.  Ribbon is my signature fav by May Arts.  The greeting inside the easel card was cut with Spellbinders and a coordinating stamp set.
I'm entering this is the following challenges:  
All That Scraps - Anything Goes, ends 2/14
Fantabulous Cricut Challenge -  - Use a Cricut Heart ends 2/12



5 comments:

Sherrie K. said...

Wow, I love your easel card! Tilda is adorable:) You did a great job on the design and all the sweet details. The flowers are gorgeous amd love the paper you used:) Such a fabulous card!! TFS!
Thanks so much for joining us in the challenge at FCCB!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

scrapqueen141 said...

Your card is adorable, love it!
Thank you for joining us at FCCB!
http://scrapqueen141.blogspot.com/

Tracy said...

This is A*M*A*Z*I*N*G!! Love this color combination. Simply stunning. Thank you for playing along with All That Scraps!
Hugs,
Tracy

Anonymous said...

Absolutely GORGEOUSE!!! I love everything about it.

Thank you for playing along with us @ FCCB.

Happy Craftin'!
Jewels

AmyJRockstar said...

This card is just gorgeous!!! Congrats on making our Top 5! You definitely deserved that spot. You rocked this challenge! I love everything about this card, especially the colors you chose. They are so beautiful! Thanks for the inspiration! Stop by my personal blog and say hi if you get a chance!

XO ~ Amy Jo (FCCB Coordinator)
http://lv2scrapandfibrofacts.blogspot.com

(new follower)