CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Bitz-N-Pieces

I was enjoying a little a.m. time at the Magnolia Facebook page and came across a scrumptious card. Soon I plan to put this cake and candles card tutorial to good use and make one of these for my granddaughter's fifth birthday.

Here's another sneak peak at the mixed-media artwork for my grandson-2-be's (also affectionately known as "Willabee") nursery...

I'm in overdrive...the little fellow will be here very soon! This is my 2nd go-round on making leaves. The first batch were too small so the Cricut and I spent all day yesterday cutting leaves in fabric, Wonder Under, white cardstock and colored Bazzill cardstock. I hated to do them all over again since it took over 70 to complete but am soooo happy with the end result!

Check back for more snippets and a baby pic someday too!

0 comments: