CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Magnolia Tilda Summer Stamp Kit 2011


There is much controversy over Magnolia's latest stamp kit for summer 2011. I thought it would be fun to re post the image from our Magnolia Yahoo Group for my visitors to check out and comment.

I have to say, I'm so glad I didn't get around to ordering this kit which would have been the first time for me. Last summer the kit was so much fun with summer stamps from the Bon Voyage collection. Ironically, I visited Magnolia's site and had it in my cart and something stopped me. Boy! I'm really happy as I'd have been very disappointed. They are cute stamps but none are very summery. However, sometimes these unusual stamps net the best cards. I'm still pining for Edwin's Town and Edwin's Fish which I never got around to ordering.

Here are some helpful links I visit so you may explore Tilda's wonderful world:
The Official Magnolia Inspiration Challenge Blog (TOMIC)
Stamp Club Kits
Magnolia's Online Store
Magnolia-Licious Store
Tilda's Town (free shipping)
CC Designs Magnolia Department
7 Kids Kollege Fund Stamp Store

0 comments: