CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Monday, April 30, 2012

Free Paper Crafting Templates



It doesn't take much to make this papercrafting-granny sing anymore but this actually got me off my feet dancing a little jig! Oh my, just when you think you've been around long enough to know alot along comes a link so fantastic you just have to share with your blogging friends and family AND wonder why you haven't found it before now. ((Cousin Linda, I hope you find this and have fun :o))

Fun-stuff-to-do.com is just the spot for one-stop shopping for FREE templates of every sort. I think I might have to make one of those fun cake boxes everyone was making last year soon too. Here's the first pattern I downloaded: okay...so the site says I can't publish their patterns without permission so here's a 3D item I created from a spent roll of clear wide package sealing tape but it gives you the idea of "CAKE" right? Well, maybe soon I'll post a wedge of cake made from their pattern. Keep checking but in the interim if you'd like to make my version you can see my tutorial in an earlier post HERE.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This project/creation is over-the-top AWESOME!!! New follower - so glad i found you!!!! wendy xx
p.s. Maggie candy on my blog :)

Elizabeth said...

Wow!!! This is gorgeous! Just perfect!Thanks for joining my candy- good luck to you! Hugs, Elizabeth